Titanium White really does POP when removed from it's bag, packed full of colour this bright white does not fade once extruded, just what you need for your next crisp white creation.
Available in Both PLA and ABS in Both 1.75 & 2.85
- Material PLA filament
- Diameter 1.75mm + or - 0.06mm
- Filament Weight 1 Kg Gross
- Print Temperature 180 - 220°C
- Bed temperature 40-50°C or unheated
- Elmers Purple Glue stick to aid in adhesion
- 75mm W
- 180 mm D
- 35 mm Axle
- Card & Steel Construction
- Airtight Bag with desiccant
PLA Titanium White 1.75 & 2.85 mm UK Made 3D Printer Filament
Brought to you from our Factory in Greater Manchester (United Kingdom) we are looking to expand our range with new exciting materials and colours. We have tested a wide range of filaments over the years and we are now very happy with the product we now have. We are holding a tolerance of 0.06 of a mm (Over 21 kilometer run, a human hair is .04) and we use only the highest quality material on the market. With these tolerances and high quality materials it will help take the guess work out of 3D printing.