One of the most requested colours we get asked for is a lovely dark blue to complement out light sky Blue. I am happy to say that although long over due we have finnally brought you a worthy Navy Blue to the the 3DQF UK Made 3D Printing Filament colour range.
Available in PLA in 1.75 mm
- Material PLA filament
- Diameter 1.75mm + or - 0.06mm
- Filament Weight 1 Kg Gross
- Print Temperature 180 - 220°C
- Bed temperature 40-50°C or unheated
- Elmers Purple Glue stick to aid in adhesion
- 75mm W
- 180 mm D
- 35 mm Axle
- Card & Steel Construction
- Airtight Bag with desiccant
Navy Blue 1.75mm Uk Made 3D Printer Filament
Brought to you from our Factory in Greater Manchester (United Kingdom) we are looking to expand our range with new exciting materials and colours. We have tested a wide range of filaments over the years and we are now very happy with the product we now have. We are holding a tolerance of 0.06 of a mm (Over 21 kilometer run, a human hair is .04) and we use only the highest quality material on the market. With these tolerances and high quality materials it will help take the guess work out of 3D printing.