Sky Blue really does remind you of a beautiful summers day not that we see many of them in Rainy Manchester but this colour takes you there and its happy days when we are extruding Sky Blue .
Available in Both PLA and ABS in Both 1.75 & 2.85
- Material PLA filament
- Diameter 1.75mm + or - 0.06mm
- Filament Weight 1 Kg Gross
- Print Temperature 180 - 220°C
- Bed temperature 40-50°C or unheated
- Elmers Purple Glue stick to aid in adhesion
- 75mm W
- 180 mm D
- 25 mm Axle
- Card & Steel Construction
- Airtight Bag with desiccant
ABS Sky Blue 1.75 & 2.85 mm UK Made 3D Printer Filament
Brought to you from our Factory in Greater Manchester (United Kingdom) we are looking to expand our range with new exciting materials and colours. We have tested a wide range of filaments over the years and we are now very happy with the product we now have. We are holding a tolerance of 0.06 of a mm (Over 21 kilometer run, a human hair is .04) and we use only the highest quality material on the market. With these tolerances and high quality materials it will help take the guess work out of 3D printing.